Theoretically, the definition of an indoor plant is quite easy. These are plants that grow and survive well under little water and low lighting conditions. However, these plants are known to come in sizes and types that are different. For instance; certain indoor plant requires less light for their growth and survival. While others require less water. Let’s focus on some of the additional information about indoor plants.
Let’s Consider a few qualities of indoor plant
- Foliage – A good indoor plant should always have thick foliage instead of thin.
- Root System – For any indoor plant, having a strong and healthy root system is a must. For instance; thick roots that have light color is a must in a large indoor plant. While the roots of an indoor plant can be seen easily.
- Free of Disease – Indoor plants too can catch a disease similar to animals and humans. Sticky residue, white dots, bad smell are some of the symptoms of an indoor plant that has a disease.
Let’s Consider plants that survive well under low light
- Peace Lily – A popular indoor plant that is capable of growing well under moist soil conditions. Make sure you aren’t pouring additional water.
- Dracaena – Another great indoor plant on this list is the dracaena that comes with long green leaves.
- Philodendron – Now the most popular choice on this list when it comes to indoor plants is Philodendron. This plant does not attract a ton of insects and flies and moreover, requires low light for their growth.
Wedding plant hire will help you to learn more interesting things on indoor plants.