You'll find some useful tips for adapting your baby's sleep patterns to yours:
1. Recognize the signals that tell you that your baby is sleepy
Baby care apps say that although most babies won't be awake for more than 2 hours, they are unlikely to fall asleep when they are really tired to make their moods weird. You can choose a reliable sleep consultant online at https://www.babysleepmagic.com/pages/book-consultation to learn baby sleeping techniques. When you see one of these signs, you know it's time to take it to the countryside.
– He buries his face in your chest
– It evaporates and / or stretches repeatedly
– She rubbed her eyes
– He tapped his ear with his little finger
– He looked at one place for a long time
– She is no longer interested in her toys and / or starts whining
– He lost interest in people and became silent
2. Let him doze off on his own – According to the best parenting apps for Android
Most parents' first instinct, once their baby starts crying, is to pick them up and rock them to sleep. What they don't realize, however, is the fact that everything is new to the baby, and whatever model you follow, he will find it necessary.
3. Help your baby differentiate between night and day
Keep your baby busy during the day and reduce activities at night. For example, the daily schedule should include: moving, playing, talking, lighting up the room, taking a shower, intervening during a show with small chats or melodies, etc.