If you recently buy a Netgear wifi extender and seeking for some tips on how do I do the Netgear wifi range extender log in and change the setting, then you are at right place. Here, in this post we will discuss how to login and make changes in Netgear settings. To login your Netgear extender you need to follow some simple steps given below:
- Connect your laptop with extender network through an Ethernet cable or wifi.
- Launch any web browser in your connected device. Your router and extender might have different wifi network names. So, make sure that you are connected to your extender network.
- If your Netgear wifi range extender use different wifi network names, then type mywifiext net in the address bar of your web browser and press enter.
- If your Netgear wifi range extender use the same wifi network, then it is advisable to type extender default IP address i.e. http 192.168.1.3 into your web browser and press enter.
- When you press enter a login page displays.
- Enter your username and password in login wizard. Your username might be an email address. If you forget your username and password click on the username and password help link.
- Click or tap login. The status page displays.
- If your browser displays the Menu icon, click or tap it. The extender menu displays.
- Select setting to view and adjust the extender settings.