After installing the Garmin connect app on your smartphone, you can manually create an activity by just using the basic information, provided you must sign-in to the app. If you don’t know ‘How to Sign in to Garmin connect’, then click on the ‘Sign-up’ page first to register yourself online. Here you need to enter some basic details like name, email address, password and region where you are living. If you want to see the activities of your device, then sign-in to the Garmin Connect to track, analyze, and share activities from your smartphone.
Now, we are going to discuss the steps to add the activity on the Connect app manually.
- Launch the Garmin connect app.
- Go to the ‘Menu’ icon and click on ‘Android’ if you are using an Android phone or ‘iOS’ if you are using the Apple iPhone.
- Go to the ‘Activities’ list and select ‘Create a new activity’.
- You will be asked to select ‘Manually’. Click ‘Yes’.
- Enter the details as per asked in different fields.
- Click ‘Save’.
- The new activity is added now.
You can track the activity from the home menu after sign-in. If you need any further assistance or support, you are free to contact Garmin experts that are available round the clock. Make sure to properly sign in to your Garmin Connect app for accurate data transfer.