These days the methods that will allow us to save money are very welcome. Heating is one of the things that take up a large part of our budget at certain periods of the year. It is heated that we can not ignore it and it will leave us very uncomfortable and leave our house almost uninhabitable.
Cutting costs on heating does not mean that you and your family will have to freeze. There are things you can do that will allow you to ‘reduce your heating costs’ (Also known as ‘ลดต้นทุนการทำความร้อนของคุณ’ in the Thai language) and still remain comfortably warm during the cold months.
Here are some ideas that you can use:
- When you are planning the decor for your home, you need to think about how you can stay warm as well. For windows, for example, instead of using the usual curtain, you can use the ones that are isolated so that they can prevent heat from escaping through the window.
- Sunlight is a free and natural way to stay warm and you should invite it as it is to enter your home. By day allow sunlight to pour into your place by opening blinds and curtains. Remember to close them after dark.
- Fans Ventilation in the kitchen and in the bathroom used to ward off unwanted odors and smoke from cooking. The problem with these devices is that they also expel hot air. It would be better if you are going to minimize the use of these fans.
- The heater you have an air filter that removes dirt, dust and other impurities from the air that passes through it. If the filter is dirty, the heater will have a time of hard work and will consume more energy. It is therefore important that the filter stays clean.
- If you have a ceiling fan then you can try to run that in reverse. Doing so will hit the hot air is lighter than cold air and has a tendency to increase. Which can help in keeping you warm.
- Start wearing warm clothes and thick when you are inside your home. That would reduce the need to use heaters and other ways to stay warm can be too expensive for you.
- Find out about the recommended amount of insulation for your area. If you find that the insulation is in place when you meet the recommendation, then you can improve that by adding a few more.
These are just some useful ideas that you can use to keep warm while cutting down on your heating costs.