Seeking for some information how to Configure Range Extender without WPS Button on Router? If yes, then this post is only for you. Here, in this post we will discuss some simple and easy steps for Netgear Wifi Extender Setup.
- Before you connect your range extender with router via Ethernet cable, it is recommended to cancel the wireless link established between the network and your computer.
- Configure Netgear Wifi Extender by using web management page. To access this page, connect the range extender to the Ethernet.
- Power on the device first before connecting it to Ethernet cable
- Plug one end of the cable to the desktop and another end to the Ethernet port of extender. In this way, a connection between range extender and computer will be established.
- Open you computer or laptop and click on wifi icon. You will geta complete list of available networks. Connect to the default network.
- Open any browser like Chrome, Firefox, opera, internet explorer from the computer or laptop and enter www.mywifiext.net. Here you need to enter the extender setup link.
- Login to the extender page with the default credentials. When you enter your user name and password then a new window will open on the screen.
- After successful login you will find a new window in front of your screen. This will display the web management page.
- Click in the center of the web management page.
- You will be prompted to select the region.
- Select the name of the network you are using.
- When finished, don’t forget to click on ‘Finish’ option.
For any further query or technical support, feel free to contact us. Call us at our toll-free number for the best assistance to all your extender related problems. We have a dedicated team of experienced and certified professionals who work passionately to resolve all your technical queries in the most professional manner. We offer our technical support services 24 *7 hours.